Monday, January 23, 2006

Bal Vikas Tutor Moonlights As Stripper

London - A young Bal Vikas teacher is facing the loss of her job after it emerged she earns money on the side - as a stripper. Sharuna Manickavasagam, 19, of Archway, works for the Sri Sathya Sai School of Harrow during the day and a strip club at night.

She said: "As well as working at the kindergarten, I'm also studying to become a fully qualified teacher so that I can one day open my own nursery school, which is why I need the extra money." But she added that she enjoyed both her jobs: "It turns me on when lots of men admire my naked body. It's a total contrast to my main job."

Her strip-club boss, Willy Missit, 51, said while leering lecherously: "Sharuna is one of my best girls, and is naturally talented. Her garter is always stuffed with notes."

But Harrow Sai School headmistress, Sirimavo Karunakaran, 59, said: "This is unacceptable behavior for one of our teachers, we cannot tolerate it. There are going to be serious consequences."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home